I thought of several things I wanted to post about this week, but never quite got around to sitting down in front of the keyboard. So I thought, instead, that I’d share them in the form of a gratitude list. These are the things I’m thankful for as this week ends.
- I’m thankful for a new skill I’ve learned recently, which is using html code to format a web page. Mind you, I’m not yet at the level of creating pages or sites. But I’m very thankful to take some web maintenance off BlackLion’s list by not only writing the copy, but formatting and posting it as well.
- I’m so very grateful that we are releasing the 30-Day Core Belief Kit. This has been a journey of creation over the past four years, and we’ve poured our hearts and souls into it. I’m really pleased with how it came out, and so excited to share it!
- I’m thankful that my kids and their friends like to hang out at our house. We took Dryst and four of his buddies to the midnight release of a video game called Skyrim that they were all so excited about. Three of them came back home with us and played most of the night, and this morning (well, closer to noon) we made them brunch before they headed home. When I posted about this on Facebook, one of my brother’s friends asked if it reminded me of how the crowd hung out at my parents’ house. I guess I’m carrying on a tradition!
- I’m grateful for my feline friends. Merlin is sweet and beautiful and always smells good. Percy is loving and purrful and slept on my lap today. Purr!
- I’m so thankful for my wonderful Full Moon circle. We had such a beautiful evening. Every time we celebrate together I learn more about myself and about life. I’m so blessed to have these wonderful folks to do magick with. I feel whole and holy.
- I’m thankful for my parents. They have both been sick lately, and I wish them continued healing. They are amazing and awesome! Aunt Peg is, too. Aren’t I lucky?!
- I give thanks for all the many blessings in my life. Happy 11/11/11!
I’m also thankful for you, my readers. Thanks for being here!