OK, I confess. I’m suffering from a bit of blogger’s block. I have a whole list of blog post ideas, but none of them seem to appeal to me at the moment.
So I did what seemed best – googled it. I looked up blog prompt ideas, and immediately gravitated (Virgo that I am) to lists. Here’s what I came up with.
Currently, I am…
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
- Practical Prosperity Magick by Ellen Dugan
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain
- Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel by Cathy Yardley
- Vegetarian Times magazine
- Arrow (based on a comic book series, cheesy but fun, with lots of hot guys)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Doctor Who – I’m only on the 2005 season, so no spoilers please! ElvenTiger finally persuaded me that I’d love it. I do.
- Michael Franti & Spearhead, the All People CD
- Whatever cool dubstep EDM music my teens happen to be playing. It’s fun to dance and hula-hoop to.
- Nothing at the moment.
- I’m drinking a homemade iced chai. It has decaf chai tea, almond milk, and maple syrup.
- The last thing I ate? A koku seaweed rice cake with tahini. Don’t judge.
- Some down time. I’ve been so ridiculously busy lately!
- To put more focus on my own projects, like plotting my next novel
- To practice my hula-hooping
- Lots of quiet time to read, write, and reflect
- More money
- My dear friend Jenn
- Hot weather (but I think it’s coming back this week, yay!)
- My Subaru
Now it’s your turn. Want to play? Enjoy having fun with lists? I’d love to see YOUR answers to these questions. Leave a comment and let me know what’s currently going on with you. Thanks!