Walking Between the Worlds

I see that I haven’t written here for quite some time. The past two weeks have been rather intense. A good friend of mine, the same age as me, has terminal cancer, which she’s been living with for over a … Continue reading

Keeping Faith

We’re back from our wonderful Rethinking Everything conference adventure, and it was as fantastic and life-changing as I suspected it would be! A giant wave of gratitude to everyone who helped us by donating, spreading the word, and sending good … Continue reading

Starcat’s Favorites: Transformation

As you read this, BlackLion, ElvenTiger and I are fully immersed in our Rethinking Everything Conference adventure. We’re so excited and thankful for all the community support that enabled us to attend this life-changing, transformative event! I’ll be writing more … Continue reading

Nearly Ready

This summer has been a whirlwind of intense energies. Are you feeling it, too? My astrologer friends have been talking about all the powerful conjunctions, squares, and oppositions affecting us, not only individually but as a culture. It makes sense … Continue reading