Well, it finally happened. Day 9 of the blog challenge, and I’m at a loss for what to write about. Huh. I guess I’ll just give a general update, for you, my loyal readers.
The kittens, Merlin and Percy, are now 10 months old. I think they’re nearly full grown. They’re beautiful! They like to snuggle, explore the outdoors, and they still enjoy playing. I can’t tell if they miss their Uncle Mystick or not. But I sure do.
How about a goals review?
So, here are the things I decided to focus on this year:
1. Writing. This is the year to become a published author. The vegan pagan cookbook is finished, as far as content goes, and will be sent out to prospective publishers soon. BlackLion and I will be publishing our core belief kit this spring, and we also plan to finish The Book of Ing. More to come! So far, so good. I don’t know if any of the books will come out this year, but I hope that we’ll have an offer from a publisher by the end of the calendar year. I’ve certainly been doing more writing this year than before, which is cool in and of itself.
2. Yoga. I will continue to focus on and refine my daily yoga practice. I will include more meditation as well. I’d like to try new types of meditation, and attend more yoga workshops and retreats. Yoga is going very well. I’ve included some meditation, and I’ve been learning a lot from my reading about the Buddha. No workshops or retreats as yet, but I’m working on prosperity, so that will help.
3. Drumming. I will practice my drumming regularly, and perhaps take some lessons. I plan to play more gigs as well as play for friends and family. We (Feline Drummers) have played a bunch of fun gigs, with more to come! I love to drum. I had a couple of informal lessons from the Freakwitch drummer, which was fun.
4. Art. I am going to explore my creativity through various arts. One that I really enjoy is collage. I’d like to try some new forms, too. I’ve made several collages this year, and had fun doing them. I did explore a bit of other arts and crafts, but would still like to learn new methods.
5. I’m not sure what to call this one, though it encompasses love, joy and gratitude. I will tune in to the sacredness of everything. I am further exploring my spirituality, and having fun doing so. I will ENJOY life! This is going particularly well, especially over the past few weeks. For Samhain, I released fear and worry, and that’s helped me to relax and enjoy myself more.
OK, if you’re bored by this entry, I formally apologize. I’ll have something more interesting to say tomorrow. Promise.